There are quite number of Smrtphone maker in Indian market offering smartphones with touch screen, dual sim, 3G and GPS support under various range. Here i reveal dual sim android smartphones have touch screen and are budget and user friendly. All these Smartphones are priced anywhere under the range of Rs 3,499 and Rs 4,999.
1. Micromax Ninja 3.5 A54 priced for rs. 4361
This entry level dual SIM smartphone Micromax available in the market at an affordable price tag of rs. 4361.The specifications of Micromax Ninja 3.5 A54 are similar of other affordable smartphones available in the market. Have a look on its key specs -
- This device runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS platform
- The Micromax A54 Smarty 3.5 comes with a 1 GHz processor and 256 MB RAM for smooth working.
- The smartphone features to a 3.5-inch display screen which offer a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
- The capacitive touchscreen of the smartphone helps in easy navigation
- The Micromax A54 Smarty 3.5 loaded with a 1300 mAh battery that offers up to 4 hours of talk time and 170 hours of standby time.
- The device packed with a 3 MP snapper for capturing images and videos. The camera also support features like digital zoom
- The phone has 512 MB internal memory space and microSD slot for up to 32 GB memory expansion.
- Internet connectivity includes multiple platforms like 3G and WiFi.
2. iBall Andi 3.5i priced for rs. 3500
The iBall Andi 3.5i is an entry level smartphone that is perfect for first time Android smartphone users and comes with all basic smartphone features in an affordable price tag of rs. 3410. This device support to dual SIM.
- The smartphone loaded with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- The iBall Andi 3.5i is powered by a 1 GHz single core processor smooth running.
- The iBall Andi 3.5i comes with a 3.5-inch display screen, offers visuals at a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels
- This handset is powered by a 1200 mAh battery.
- The 3.2 MP camera of this device helps in capturing images and videos.
- The iBall Andi 3.5i has a microSD slot for upto 32 GB memory expansion
- The iBall Andi 3.5i provide media features like FM radio,MP3 player, MP4 player etc
- Connectivity features includes GPRS, WiFi, 3G and Bluetooth etc.
3. Lava Iris 356 priced for rs. 4199
The budget smartphone Lava Iris 356 runs on the Android platform and pre-loaded with many basic smartphone features at a low price for Android lovers. It support to dual sim.
- This Lava Iris 356 comes loaded with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS platform
- This device is powered by a powerful Dual-core processor worked at 1.2GHz speed
- There is also a 256MB of RAM for smooth multitasking.
- The handset sports a 3.5 inches capacitive touch screen display with 320 x 480 pixels resolution.
- The Iris 356 is powered by a 1500 mAh battery delivering a back up of 5 hours talktime and up to 200 hours of standby time.
- The Lava Iris 356 is loaded with a 2 megapixels primary camera for capturing image and videos
- A front-facing 0.3 megapixel camera for video calling
- The device chipped with a 512MB of internal memory
- Extending memory up to 32GB via microSD card.
- The smartphone support various other multimedia files
- Connectivity features includes 2G/ 3G, EDGE/GPRS, WiFi,Bluetooth and GPS.
4. Videocon A22 priced for r. 3999
This smartphone could be one of the best budget Android smartphone for all Android lovers with cheap pocket. The handset comes with dual SIM and dual Standby with GSM networks.
- Videocon A22 is an Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread operating system based dual SIM device
- It has a3.5 inches HVGA capacitive Touch screen Display with 320×480 pixels resolution.
- It is powered with a 1GHz processor and 256MB of RAM
- The device has 512MB internal memory which is expandable upto 32GB.
- It features a 3.0MP rear camera and 0.3MP Front camera.
- The connectivity options include 2G, 3G, GPRS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB
- It is powered with 1500mAh Battery.
5. Karbonn Smart A5 priced for Rs 4,399
India’s well known mobile maker has introduce a new entry level smartphone called the Karbonn Smart A5 Star that runs on the Android operating system. The smartphone support dual SIM and dual Standby with GSM networks.
- This smartphone comes with Android v2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- There will be a 1GHz single core processor and 256MB of RAM for smooth operations
- The device sports a 3.2 inches HVGA touch screen display which shares a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
- This device is light in weighs light that gives a premium look to it
- Loaded with a powerful 1200 mAh battery that provides a good battery backup
- There is a 3.2megapixels of rear camera for capturing images and shooting good quality videos
- There is also a 0.3 megapixels front facing camera for video calling
- The Smartphone is chipped with a 512MB of internal memory
- Karbonn smart A5 Star has expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD card.
- It is also loaded with many multimedia features and players
- Social media application apps and FM ect would all keep you occupied
- connectivity feature supports WiFi, GPS, A-GPS and Google Maps.